Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to School


I am now half-way through my second week of school at University of South Florida, and things are going well. The first week was pretty stressful, as I spent the first couple of days trying to get all of the classes I needed. But thankfully, I was able to register for everything required for me to graduate by the fall. I can't wait! I must admit, as I hear many of my friends talk about their upcoming graduation in May, I feel a little sad and discouraged that I still have two semesters (and possible some summer classes) before I finish my degree. But then I remember the reason I decided to transfer, and it's worth it. I get to see the cute face of my loving husband every day!

My course load is pretty full, and I am definitely going to be reading a lot this semester, but I am looking forward to getting back into my Major and building my writing skills. I am blessed to have a respected university close to my home, and I really like how much smaller the campus is compared to that of Colorado State University. I know that God has brought me here for a purpose, and I trust that He will continue to bless me as I follow where He wants me to go.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're getting back into the swing of things at school!

    ReplyDelete