Friday, November 20, 2009

Some pictures from Colorado!

As promised, here are some pictures from my visit to Colorado over Halloween. Though it was snowing heavily the day that I arrived, most of the snow had melted within the next two days and the sun was shining enough for me to take a scenic walk with my sweet mom and dad. Enjoy the view of the lovely mountains, even though it's not quite as pretty in pictures as it was in person.

Look at those mountains! I miss them!


Snow!!!

With Violet, my parents' little doggie :-)


Adorable parents


Happy to be "home"


With my cute daddy

Beautiful mama


I could not have enjoyed my trip more! It was just what I needed seeing my two wonderful parents and breathing the fresh Colorado air. Now Ryan and I just can't wait to go back together for Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I love Colorado! Good pictures - where were those taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We took those in an open area behind my parents' neighborhood. There are pretty lakes, farmlands, and great views of the mountains :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorado is beautiful! And there is snow!!! I miss snow! You guys are all so lovely, and you have gorgeous parents too! So glad you got to go home and have some fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your parents are such a good looking couple!

    ReplyDelete