Thursday, May 6, 2010

The End...And The Beginning!

I am officially done with my first semester at USF! I literally just emailed my final paper to the professor. It feels fabulous to be done with the hectic school schedule... at least for a little while. So it is the end of one thing, and the beginning of many others!

Vacation. My sister is coming to visit in two days, and I can hardly wait to enjoy the sunny weather with her! It will be so wonderful to relax together and enjoy one another's company. She will be here for a week, and then I have a few more days of real vacations until...

More School. I know, I just finished school. I shouldn't have to go back right away! Luckily, I am only taking two summer classes that last until mid-June. And taking summer school will lighten the work load for my last semester in the fall. But at least I have something else to look forward too...

A house! We will close on our newly purchased home by May 24th. I am getting thrilled about decorating our adorable bungalow, and Ryan is anxious to have a big garage... of course. We feel so blessed that God has given us the opportunity to buy a house. It will be a fantastic experience and will make Florida feel a bit more like home. And guess who our first house guest will be...

Jenna! My sweet sister-in-law will be the first to stay with us at our new home. I am so excited to see her! I know that we'll have a blast soaking up the sun and talking about her wedding plans! And guess what? The list doesn't end there.

Colorado. Ryan and I are going to spend twelve magnificent days there in July. We will feel beyond-words delighted to see family and the beautiful mountains again! Ryan also has something special planned to celebrate our one-year anniversary while we are there. He won't give me any hints, so I have a couple months of anticipation ahead of me.

I don't know how much more beautiful my life could get! Thank you, Lord, for endings and new beginnings


3 comments:

  1. Steph caught me up on your guys' life. You sound like a busy girl! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside of your new house. Enjoy the time, it's very special but also very stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congrats on wrapping up another semester of school. Enjoy your time with Jordan. I am sure you will have a blast. I know Jenna is glad to be coming down for a visit too. It will be fun to hear all about your house and the how you end up decorating. I can't wait to see your "wallpaper" wall if you decide to do that. And...thanks again for such a wonderful time while Steve and I were down there. We loved every minute of it!
    Love ya!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on being a new home owner! I'm so glad you're life is fabulous! God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete