Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blissful Blogger

My beautiful little sister recently decided to tag my blog for the Blissful Blogger award. What a sweet sissy I have to give me an award when I'm not even good about posting regularly ;-).

The rules of this award are to share 7 facts about yourself and then tag 7 other bloggers. However, since I'm kind of a -- what's the word-- lame blogger, I don't have 7 people to tag, so I will simply tag the fabulous blogs that I am familiar with.

7 Facts about Bailey:

1. I am absolutely, head-over-heals in love with my husband, Ryan. We have been married for a little over two years, and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He is the perfect combination of fun and serious. He is tall (very, very tall) and handsome. He is sweet but he also knows when to tell me how it is. He's pretty much the greatest :-).

In Seattle at Pike Place Market

2. I am a big family girl. Sometimes I still feel like a little kid because of how much I love and miss my parents. I still talk to my mom every day, and I sit on my dad's lap when I'm in Colorado visiting.

I'm also super blessed to have an incredible relationship with my younger sister, Jordan. She is my best friend and always will be, no matter the distance between us.

Jord and me, Summer 2011

The whole family, January 2011

3. I have discovered that I am a Colorado person through and through. I used to think that I was a warm-weather, beach-loving girl, but now that I live in Florida, I have discovered all of the things that I took for granted about Colorado. You did good on the ocean, God, but I think the mountains win!


4. I'm a major foodie. Like my sister, I savor one meal while simultaneously planning my next one. And since I have somewhat low blood sugar, I get very shaky and grumpy when I don't have enough food in my body. So I pretty much always have snacks :-).

5. I love, love, love coffee! The bummer part: My body responds very badly to caffeine. Oh well. Tall decaf nonfat lattes all the way!

6. I am in the process of creating my own company. I studied Professional and Technical Writing at the University of South Florida, and I would like to launch my own freelance writing business. If all goes well with the paperwork, I'll announce the name of my company soon!

7. I haven't really shared this one with anybody but Ryan lately, so you're a lucky group ;-). While I am thrilled about the fact that a couple of my friends are starting to have babies, and I can't wait for my sisters-in-law to have little ones, I am fairly terrified about having my own kids still. I'm hoping that this changes in the next couple of years, because I know that I want kids eventually. I just still get massive butterflies any time I think about bringing a child into this crazy world. Can anyone relate?

That's just a few fun facts about me. I could share plenty more with all of the amazing blessings that God has put in my life, but that'll do for now. So here are the wonderful blogs that I'm tagging to receive this award:






Have a great rest of the week!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! I'm with you on the mountains - I love to visit the ocean for vacation, but I just don't think I'd actually want to LIVE there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw seester these are great facts! i love you so dang much. i hope we can ALL live in CO someday!

    ReplyDelete