Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Couldn't Be Happier That It's Tuesday!


It's Tuesday, and I'm so excited! Usually, I'm not too thrilled about Tuesdays. They aren't as bad as Mondays, but their not as good as Wednesdays, which signal the halfway mark of the workweek. And of course they can't measure up to Thursdays, the day before blessed Fridays. But this week, I couldn't be happier that it is Tuesday. This is because my mommy will be coming to visit me tomorrow for the next four days. Then on Thursday, my lovely little sister will get here too! I wrote about their upcoming visit a while back, and the days leading up to their arrival have not come soon enough.

Besides getting to see their beautiful faces, hugging them until I run out of energy, and getting to talk with them face-t0-face, I am thrilled about having the next several days off of work. And of course I'm ready to get my shop on with my two very stylish family members. Since my birthday, I've had two Forever 21 gift cards burning holes in my pockets. I can't wait for my fashion advisors to come shopping with me! Unable to contain my excitement for a shopping trip with the girls, I've already been peeking at adorable finds on the Forever 21 website. I love this store, because everything is adorable but reasonably priced! Here are some of the things I've found so far.

I LOVE this belt! It would look really cute with a simple blouse or a sweater.


I think this skirt is really pretty and classic looking. It would be good for dressing up to go to church, my Bible study, or a date night.

I love this sweater because it's simple and cozy looking, but it wouldn't be too warm for the Florida climate. Yay!


This shirt would look so cute with a casual pair of jeans or a skirt. I love how feminine it is. I'm definitely a flowers and ruffles kind of girl :-).


It's going to be so great having my precious mommy and sissy here with me! I'll fill you in on all the fun we have together :-).




3 comments:

  1. I like your picks - I'm a fan of Forever 21 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE Bailey! I love that pencil skirt. I hope you have fun with your mom and sister, take lots of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all really cute! I love that blue and white blouse! Too cute! So excited for you that you get to see your mommy and sister! Lucky duck! Hope you guys have lots and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete