Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Floors!

The old, very ugly tile

This past weekend, Ryan and I decided to finally part ways with our old, white, cracked, ugly ceramic tile and install new hardwood flooring! Though we still have to finish the transitional areas and put in new baseboard, I am already so pleased with the results of Ryan's hard work (Yes, it was all him... I did nothing!).

Old kitchen

I have loved decorating our house and making it our own. But this is probably my favorite thing that we have done so far. It makes the entire house feel so much warmer, and it's not even finished yet.

New kitchen! It looks lighter in this pic because of the flash.

I can't wait to get the rest of the flooring in and get my house back in order, but I'm so thankful that we were able to say "bye bye" to the old tile! So even if it means that I have to deal with a little more chaos within the next week, I'll take it for the end result of shiny wood floors!

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment