Thursday, September 3, 2009

How Did I Get So Lucky?


I really don't know how I managed to marry such an incredible man! Even on days when I am feeling overwhelmed, grumpy, or stressed, Ryan treats me like a princess and finds special ways to show me how much he loves me. Last night, I came home from work to find a beautiful bouquet of colorful daisies on our kitchen table, along with an adorable note from my husband. Throughout our entire relationship, he has always been so thoughtful, and he continues to romance me in our marriage. He has never needed a special occasion to send me flowers.
Tonight, Ryan gained even more brownie points with me :-). Once again, I came home from work to be greeted by a special surprise. The house was tidied up, and several other chores that I hadn't completed earlier in the day were done. My husband's generosity, selflessness, and thoughfulness are qualities that make me feel ever-more blessed to have him in my life. I cannot thank him enough for the joy and love he gives to me. God led me toward one extraordinary man for me to share my life with! How did I get so lucky?

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet husband you have! I love the vase those flowers are in too! Remember these small things because they are the ones that matter most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a sweetie. He could teach Stinson a thing or 2! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love getting flowers "just because." Those are the best! How sweet of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I love getting flowers, what woman doesn't?! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God led Ryan to you, an extraordinary woman, and I know that he loves doing things for you because he feels so blessed to have you for his wife. I love that you are his wife and that you love him so much. Ryan has always been such a caring, observant guy and it is fun to read about how he has carried those qualities in to his marriage. Thanks for sharing those special moments on your blog. Love you guys, Joni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bailey, you must have set the mood for all of us...Joni and I have both been reviewing the wedding photos this week..I got a little carried away (*.*) and printed out 26 pics of those you sent and have been putting them in an album so share with family and friends. God created the best in you two and because you honor Him He daily brings lovely surprises to you from the love you have for each other and your caing and living nature....may it ever be so...love and hugs....g'ma

    ReplyDelete
  7. opps...some errors...
    (to) share
    caring and loving.......

    ReplyDelete