Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My First Blogging Award!



Thanks to Tatiana at "Living life and loving it," I have received my very first blogging award! She was sweet enough to name me a "Kreativ Blogger." If you have not seen her blog, please check it out. Tatiana has such wonderful personality and wit in her writing, and she is a great witness of her faith in Jesus. The rules are below:

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

Here are 7 things about me:
1. I would love to go on a mission trip with my husband.
2. If I could choose to have a specific talent, I would sing like Whitney Houston.
3. I want to publish my "Unexpected Love Story" piece as a series for teenage girls (maybe in a Christian magazine like Brio).
4. As a little girl, my favorite outfit consisted of my pink tutu, pink tights, and pink high heels.
5. My favorite Bible verse is Hebrews 10:23: "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."
6. I am such a typical girl because I am constantly thinking of good names for my future children (even though I probably won't have children for some time:-)).
7. I've read Great Expectations 4 times and enjoyed it every time (you can tell I'm an English nerd).

Now for the nominations for other "Kreativ Bloggers." Unfortunately, I haven't explored other blogs enough to nominate 7, but here are a few blogs that I love. Coincidentally, they are all girls that I love too!




2 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for the tag! (And I already have all my kid's names picked out too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love to go with my husband on a mission trip, and I am still picking out my kids names (just because my husband and I will probably never agree on any of them). I always love hearing what other people plan on naming their kids, so if it's not a secret, I would love to know yours :-)
    PS: I would also totally read your "Unexpected love story" whenever you decide to publish it :-)

    ReplyDelete